Payments commerce out of the primary spherical in Information’ third mock draft | Buffalo Payments Information | NFL
19. Washington Football Team. Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech. Washington appears to be a team ready to trade or possibly lose against a quarterback as their greatest defensive need – linebacker – can be met later in the first round. If it stays, Darrisaw is a potential starter down the offensive line.
20. Chicago Bears. Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida. Another team that could be excluded from the quarterback carousel is the bears, who are actively trying to level up. When that can’t be done, Toney can be a versatile weapon that can be paired with Allen Robinson, giving quarterback Andy Dalton some quality receivers.
21. Indianapolis Colts. Jaelan Phillips, Edge, Miami (Florida). The Colts lost the underrated Denico Autry and didn’t sign Justin Houston again. Phillips has some injury concerns but did well on pro day in Miami.
22. Tennessee Titans. Asante Samuel Jr., CB, Florida state. Samuel ran well on FSU’s pro day, answering questions about his speed.
23. New York Jets. Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson. Etienne scored a ridiculous 78 touchdowns in college. This scenario would disappoint some Bills fans who are hoping Etienne will hold up until # 30.
24. Pittsburgh Steelers. Teven Jenkins, OT, State of Oklahoma. Jenkins plays with an edge. The Steelers have to keep Ben Roethlisberger upright. Running back is an option here, but the better game would be to rebuild the offensive line.